I'm 12 weeks, or 3 months, along! :) I'm so excited. I've had a pretty good weekend, I was able to actually eat some thing and I went to a bridal shower on Saturday-the first time I was out of the house in weeks. I think I might have over-done it a little bit at the bridal shower, but that's okay. The upset tummy was worth getting out of the house. :)
My doctor was excited, I'd only lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks. He thinks I'm doing better. So, while I'm still living on my Zofran every 8 hours, I'm only throwing up once or twice a day. My tummy will feel pretty crappy for a lot of the day, but I'm not puking. So my next appointment is in a month, unless I end up in the ER again.
We got a picture of the baby yesterday. Our little blob is no longer a blob. It's got a little face. It was pretty neat. It's hanging up on the fridge like some kind of a crazy person.
I had to go on LOA (Leave of Absence) from work. They were cool with it, and Sean's okay with it, but I still feel bad. But, I guess I'm not going to be able to wake up one day and have enough energy and feel well enough to go back to work...not for a while at least. Sean says it'll be okay.
3 comments:
Yea! The three month mark is a big one, for sure. I'm glad to see you were able to get out of the house. It really does make a big difference. I find even getting ready for the day (showering, putting on makeup) made a big difference in the way I felt about myself.
I Love the picture of you and Sean. Three months, WOW. Your one third of the way. Are you thinking of names yet?
I feel for ya. I threw up everything with my first little boy. And it lasted the whole pregnancy. Everyone said "You just have to get through the first trimester and then you'll feel better." But I didn't. I lost tons of weight and almost had to stay in the hospital. It was a hard pregnancy.
But worth EVERY minute!!!!!!! I love being a mom.
Post a Comment