It's officially been a week since I last threw up. So excited. :) I managed to eat an In-n-Out hamburger on Saturday and two slices of pizza. I paid for it today, lots of stomach pain, but it was just about worth it.
Sean and I thought we'd be able to tell (at my doctor's appointment on Monday) if we were having a boy or a girl. But, the doctor did us a favor by doing the cheaper ultrasound (only $150 instead of $250 for the "4-D") so we weren't able to tell. So, it looks like my next appointment, at 20 weeks, we'll be finding out.
One of my former mission companions came out to visit me on her way back home (from Utah to Denmark). So we've had her with us since Saturday and we take her to the airport on Monday. Since she's from Denmark, we had to get In-n-Out and Numero Uno pizza (my favorite). Totally "Californian" food. :) Tomorrow, I'm going to get into a bathing suit for the first time since November and go swimming-or at least go sit in the pool. I'm loving this 80 degree weather.
2 comments:
I jealous you get to go swimming. I haven't been swimming since we lived on Grand Cayman. I loved the cowboy boots you made Ashley's baby. You'll have to get me the pattern. I'm glad you have had some company and a friend to talk to for a while. It's always sad for me to see visitors leave. I think it is always fun to have visitors. I can't wait to find out your babies gender.
Glad you're doing better.
That's nice you got to see an old mission companion.
Post a Comment