Saturday, March 8, 2008

Same old, same old

The reason for the lack of updates is because my life is really pretty boring right now.Thankfully, since I've been doing a little better lately, I was able to read the Twilight Series in 2 days. I hadn't been able to read for a while-can't seem to concentrate-but this held my attention. That was nice. Now I've just gotta find something else to do with my time. I'm getting really bored of watching movies.
Still haven't gained any weight. But, I'm pretty much maintaining the same weight, which is good. I've been able to eat some oatmeal and some really bland burritos and kept them down (so far). But, the number 1 concern is still that I get fluids in me.
I've been able to get out and run some errands with my friend Anna. I really appreciate that because I've been going bonkers in my apartment, even with all the dvds we've borrowed. Sean borrowed the first 3 seasons of Family Guy from some friends of ours. I just don't get that show. I mean, I see why people would think it's funny, but I don't really laugh out loud at anything. Maybe my sense of humor is different right now and I'm expecting more from such a famous/infamous show. Don't know, but don't really care either.
I hit 15 weeks on Tuesday. Don't really know what that's supposed to mean, except now the baby is the size of a lime or something. I don't see Dr. Navi until 16 weeks-then he might be able to tell me if we're having a boy or a girl. He has the cool "4-D" ultrasounds, so maybe he'll be able to pick it up or something. We'll see. My sister Ashley and my friend Anna both found out that they were having boys (they're due a week from eachother) and they're excited. I can't wait to start making baby booties for them.

1 comment:

Harding's said...

Did you really read the Twilight series (all 3 books) in 2 days?!?! Crazy girl!!