Sean's sister got us two baby name books. One of them is called "100,000+ Baby Names" and the other is "The Baby Name Wizard." Right now, I'm in the "K"s in the big book (100,000 is a lot of names) and I've been making a list of names I like that start with the letters A-K, so far. I don't think Sean has liked a single one on my list. So, I figure I'll finish going through it, make my list, and if he still doesn't like any of the ones I like-I'm going to throw the book at him to make me feel better. It's a pretty big book. :) (Note: Has anyone noticed how many truly terrible names are in baby books? I mean, there are some really cool ones that I'd just never be able to use-Hawaiian and stuff. But there are some really bad ones that I wouldn't even curse on a pet!)
I'm at 22 weeks tomorrow. I'm feeling tons better then when I was at 12 weeks! I've kept everything down since April 15th and I'm hoping I'm done throwing up. I'm still suffering from nausea often, but not as badly as before.
The baby's been moving around a lot. Sometimes it feels like she's rolling around in there, so we call her The Steamroller when she's moving like that. Sean's been able to feel her a couple of times. She's not really "kicking" yet, but I can feel her move from one side to the other. The movements are still painful, but I'm hoping it'll stop hurting so much when she gets a little bigger.
2 comments:
Boyd and I agree on just about every girl name, but we have to duke it out for the boys.
I give you full permission to throw that book at Sean. If he doesn't like any of the names, he can go through that whole book by himself and get him own name list together!
Chris didn't like my names either. He picked out Lillian Lanea. So good luck on agreeing on something. I really mean that.
Post a Comment