Saturday, June 14, 2008

Food poisioning

Yesterday, when Sean got home from work, I was having a massive craving for tacos. Since it would be cheaper to just go buy tacos then to get all the supplies to make them and then spend the time making them-we went to Del Taco. I got myself 4 hard shell tacos (which turned out to be too many because later I felt some nausea from being too full) and Sean got 3 red bean burritos and a chicken soft taco. I love tacos.
While we were there, we met an interesting guy named Mark who had long hair and a blad spot on the back of his head. I always find it interesting when men who are going bald decided that they're going to prove to the world that they're able to still grow hair by growing it long. I wonder if they realize how funny looking it really is.
Around 5 o'clock this morning, I was sleeping on the couch (our mattress sucks real bad) when I heard Sean moving around. I get up and Sean is laying on the floor in the bathroom. "I think I got food poisioning from Del Taco last night," he told me with a moan. Poor guy, he's really not doing good. I think it was the chicken soft taco.
Sean stayed on the floor until about 10 o'clock when he was finally able to move to the bed. At noon, he comes out to me and tells me that he cannot sleep on that bed and that we were going to go buy a new mattress. Kind of took me by surprize, considering his condition. But, we went and got a new mattress. We brought my dad with us to help carry the mattress to our apartment. We put the sheets back on it and Sean has been sleeping ever since.
That's been my exciting Saturday, so far.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I hope you like your new mattress much better. We had to buy a mattress when we moved down here, and we're already regretting our decision. Maybe someday in the distant future we'll get another new mattress (probably only to find that we hate it too.....)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Poor Sean. I am so sorry to hear that. Hope he's feeling better by now.

Jenn said...

yes... but your old matress is fun to jump on while your waiting for your hotdawgs to cook :D