Ok, she's not a shrew. But she is my little Steamroller. :) Her name will be Cali Diane Aberg. Yes, Cali is spelled to be short for California. Also, we think it's cool that her initials will be CA. :)
You probably don't remember me, but I lived in Saugus when I was in high school. I am friends with Aaron, Brandon, Jeff, Mark etc. I had never heard of the name Cali, but there is actually a woman in my ward who is my age who's name is Cali. I think it is a cool name!
Ok, I just read your glucose test. I'm glad you decided to let us know. My glucose test tasted like gatoraid. Did I spell that right probobly not. It was orange and wasn't that bad actually. They gave the stuff to me the previouse months appointment so I could drink it and not have to wait one hour in the office. whick was nice for me since I had about a 45 minute drive to get there. This was in Maine were we lived in a pretty small town. But I'm glad you got over the ordeal.
we need to get mom and dad to transfer some of the shows we watched growing up onto DVD. (specifically the sesame streets and the bugs bunnies!) I can't stand the crap on TV now and besides we want to breed our children to be wierdos like us right? ( 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 little martian hairs on her head,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 tied up in ribbons of red.... ahhhh sesame street, brilliant!)
don't listen to ashley... sometimes she's just about as crazy as me... ashley: your just not watching the good things ie: danny phantom, spongebob, psych, the office, king of the hill, the simpsons, come ash... im dissapointed in you ;D jk jk i love you!
8 comments:
You probably don't remember me, but I lived in Saugus when I was in high school. I am friends with Aaron, Brandon, Jeff, Mark etc. I had never heard of the name Cali, but there is actually a woman in my ward who is my age who's name is Cali. I think it is a cool name!
I thought you were going to leave us all in suspense until she was born. What? Couldn't you handle the pressure? JK, I do like the name.
Ok, I just read your glucose test. I'm glad you decided to let us know. My glucose test tasted like gatoraid. Did I spell that right probobly not. It was orange and wasn't that bad actually. They gave the stuff to me the previouse months appointment so I could drink it and not have to wait one hour in the office. whick was nice for me since I had about a 45 minute drive to get there. This was in Maine were we lived in a pretty small town. But I'm glad you got over the ordeal.
I LOVE it! Seriously, that is such a cute name!
And I'm lovin your sidebar over there..... cute cute :)
we need to get mom and dad to transfer some of the shows we watched growing up onto DVD. (specifically the sesame streets and the bugs bunnies!) I can't stand the crap on TV now and besides we want to breed our children to be wierdos like us right?
( 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 little martian hairs on her head,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 tied up in ribbons of red.... ahhhh sesame street, brilliant!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsdji0HmoRk
for all you who don't know good cartoons!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANQPlGmhAmA Amy OH MY GOSH!!!!
don't listen to ashley... sometimes she's just about as crazy as me... ashley: your just not watching the good things ie: danny phantom, spongebob, psych, the office, king of the hill, the simpsons, come ash... im dissapointed in you ;D jk jk i love you!
Post a Comment