Friday, August 29, 2008

Still here...


Isn't that a fabulous picture I took of me just now? :) Just kidding!
Wanted everyone to know that Cali's still inside me, taking her sweet time. I joke around saying that she wants to make sure she comes out with a whole head of hair! Maybe, at this rate...
Also, if she doesn't come on her own, the doctor's going to induce me on Wednesday (I think I mentioned that in my last post. Oh well). We'll see what ends up happening. Sean thinks we'll have to be induced, which makes me sad because that means pitocin and epideral (I wanted to go natural). But, like I said, we'll find out.
I'll let you all know when I know.

3 comments:

Bowman's Beach said...

yay for pictures! If you need anything (advice wise untill i get there i guess) let me know. You are going to do great and she will be here so soon! We can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

So why is your doctor planning on inducing you? I thought with first pregnancies they let you go up to two weeks after your due date. I guess you lucked out with your choice of doctor :)

esther said...

Whatever happens good luck. Post pictures of Cali as soon as you can. I'm anxious to see what she looks like.