Speaking of 24, it was my birthday yesterday and guess how old I turned? Yep, you guessed it, 24. I was thinking back when I was a Beehive (about 12 years old), I thought I'd get married at 18 and have my first child by time I was 20 (Like my mom did). Instead, I got married at 22 and had a baby at 23. But, I am glad that I didn't have Cali when I was 20-I know myself a lot better now then I did when I was 20.
Cali is now 6 1/2 weeks old and now weights 10 lbs 9 oz. She's started smiling and kind of laughing, but it's really hard to catch her smile on camera. Instead, I thought I'd show you her new hairstyle:

My daughter looks like a punk rocker, her hair stands up on end. When it's wet, it's curly, but you can't tell in this picture. We're pretty sure that she gets it from her dad, he wakes up every morning with his hair standing on end. She pulls bows out of her hair and Sean says "no brain squeezers, especially with all her hair" so it just stays that way. Do they make baby hair products?
Sean and I still can't figure out what to be for Halloween, because we want all of us to have a common theme and Sean wants his costume to have a weapon of some kind involved. That kinda limits what we can dress Cali up in. Any ideas?
6 comments:
cali is so sweet! Keep the pictures coming!
Happy B-lated B-Day!!!! Maybe you could be a Fred, Wilma and Pebbles Flintstone hehe... Sean could have a club for a weapon.
Happy Birthday.
You guys could be pirates!
You could be Daredevil (Ben Affleck), Jennifer Garner (Electra), and baby Violet. Sean could carry a club for that one. J/K :)
Pirates is cute (and easy). I like that one.
i almost wrote about the box, but i didn't want to sound too wierd! yeah it was the best!
I always thought I would be married by 20 and my first kid by 21....I got the married part right, but that didn't work out. I am now 30, happily married and no bay yet. We are working on that currently, so hopefully I can post to you saying I have a baby :)
I am glad things didn't work out in my timing though, I am glad God knows more than me haha
Post a Comment