Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Welcome 2009!

Technically, I've got 7 minutes to go, but I finally got a minute to update about Christmas and stuff before it's officially 2009.
Updates: Cali is teething. I know, she's almost 4-months-old, which seems pretty young. But, it's true. Her little gums are getting super swollen and you can just barely make out the little bumps that are coming. It will probably be a few more weeks before we'll actually see some "teeth", but it's weird to think that they are coming. It hasn't been a fun process so far, but we found some really cool "teething pacifiers" online that we ordered for her to be able to chew on something. She's still not very good at holding onto the teething rings, so I'm breaking down and getting her a pacifier. It's actually pretty cool, if you want to check it out: http://razbaby.com/RaZ-Berry-Teether.html
Christmas was fun, we spent the 23rd with my family and Christmas day with Sean's side. Christmas Eve was just the three of us. It was really special to have that one day to be together. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of Cali's first Christmas, but my parents did, so I'll have to steal those from them. (BTW, I guess I was extra good this year because Santa left Cali a Bumbo! :) Hurray!)
Here's a recent picture of Cali (enjoying the warmer weather):

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

esther said...

It's good someone remembered to get pictures of her first Christmas. They say women lose brain sells with each kid they have.

Anonymous said...

That is a really cute picture of her.
Mom