Cali's laughter is so addictive. Aunt Jenn was doing jumping jacks, and Cali thought that it was the funniest thing she's ever seen. I love how her laugh is totally all in her nose.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay, tell me if you like this look. You'll notice that I used one of the backgrounds from Cutest Blog on the Block...... you're welcome to browse for other templates by clicking on the link in the top left corner of your blog, then looking under "free backgrounds" and then under "3 column template."
I've left a few of the original customizations I made on the blog, so if you'd like the template to look EXACTLY like you see on the cutest blog block website, let me know and I'll remove the customizations.
It was good to see you guys this weekend, even under the circumstances. It was good to meet Cali and let our husbands talk about Brazil. Hope you see you guys again soon!
3 comments:
Okay, tell me if you like this look. You'll notice that I used one of the backgrounds from Cutest Blog on the Block...... you're welcome to browse for other templates by clicking on the link in the top left corner of your blog, then looking under "free backgrounds" and then under "3 column template."
I've left a few of the original customizations I made on the blog, so if you'd like the template to look EXACTLY like you see on the cutest blog block website, let me know and I'll remove the customizations.
I like the new look. Cali is such a cutie. I love how babies laugh at anything.
It was good to see you guys this weekend, even under the circumstances. It was good to meet Cali and let our husbands talk about Brazil. Hope you see you guys again soon!
Post a Comment