Friday, February 27, 2009

Wonder Woman vs. Super Mom



This is my life right now. Cali is playing in her Exersaucer-yelling at her fish. My couch is piled with clean laundry. My bathroom needs to be cleaned. We have about 6 pairs of shoes by the front door. My bed isn't made and Cali's crib is full of her clean laundry.

What am I doing? I'm watching Sean at work. Thinking how he needs a haircut.

I should be doing all those things, but I'm not. Because I'm not Wonder Woman. I can't do it all. The only thing I can be right now is a super mom for Cali.

So now I'm going to nurse her to sleep and I'm going to take a nap with her in my unmade bed.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

I love this!!! You definitely have your priorities in order. One thing my mom always used to say and I am guessing grandma said it to her first, was basically that the dishes or in your case the laundry will wait, but the little moments with the ones you love will not. WAY TO GO ON TAKING A NAP WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER AND TAKING TIME TO LOVE YOUR HUSBAND FROM AFAR! It seems to me you are a SUPER Super Mom!

Mike and Anna said...

Amy, I am the same way! Don't worry about all the little things....taking care of baby is WAY better then anything!

esther said...

Cali looks super cute.