Thursday, April 2, 2009

Geishas, ninjas, and tax returns

Our tax return came the other day. We were so excited because Cali doubled the return we got last year. We were able to pay off the truck, the computer, and one of the credit cards! We are very happy about that. So, to celebrate, we're allowing ourselves a little luxury-since we've gone about a year since we "allowed" ourselves to have one. What are we doing, do you ask? Well...
Sean's getting himself a Paul Chen black ninja sword that he's been looking at for over a year. (My husband likes weapons, what can I say?)
And I get to take my list of costume patterns that I want to buy to Jo-Ann when they're having their pattern sale next weekend and get all the patterns I want (they're on sale for a dollar!). Also, I'm taking on a new project:

She was at my grandparents' house. My dad brought it home from his mission to Japan and gave it to them. Since they've passed on, I thought I'd fix her up by making her a new kimono and dying her hair back to it's "natural" color.






Oh yeah, and Cali's given up sleeping...

1 comment: