Life has been really fun since Cali figured out how to crawl last Monday. It's a lot of fun to watch her move-especially when she follows us from one room to another.

We had Cali try some different fruits last week. She's all about the watermelon!

Here's Cali crawling.

Cali can also pull herself up to stand. This chair is her favorite because it's just the right height to be able to suck on the seat.

Cali is also working on getting her first two teeth. About time they started to show up!
2 comments:
wow! I can't belive how mcuh she can do! Yeah!
Just so you know I do read your blog and don't leave comments. I really can't think of anything interesting to say except maybe "Wow, that's cool" or "How fun" and then a "Cali is cute." And since those comments are all pretty boring I figure I'll just skip the whole institution.
Post a Comment