Monday, April 13, 2009

Unloved???

So I haven't posted anything new because my last 2 posts were met with no comments. Part of me was like, "What? Wait a minute...what am I doing wrong?" But then, as I spend the week looking at other people's blogs (most of the time without commenting), I realized that I'm guilting of the "transgression" I think others are doing to me. Talk about having a beam in your eye (That's a biblical term, in case there's anyone that doesn't know what the crap I'm talking about. Leave a comment and I'll tell you about it. Just kidding!).
So, I'm going to keep updating even if no one comments because I know people look at my blog-no matter how boring our life is. :)
Cali has learned to pull herself up to the standing position, it's mainly just on the couches. She tried to do it on our spinning desk chair but she fell and hurt herself. She wasn't happy about that. As for crawling, she still isn't doing a whole lot more than a few scoots before she sits down. She kinda "spins"-by scooting, then sitting, then scooting, then sitting-until she gets to whatever it was that she wanted to get to. It's pretty funny.
Sean got his new toy on Friday and he LOVES it. We've been having fun showing it off to everyone who comes over. Now he wants a sword sharpening kit. As if the sword wasn't sharp enough to do damage the way it is! :)
As for my geisha project, I'm just waiting for the fabric. There's this website that gives you free scrap fabric (anywhere from 1/4 yard to several yards) and all you have to do is pay for the shipping of a 12"x12"x12" box stuff with fabric scraps. I'm excited to see what I'll get to work with. In the mean time, I've been making Jenn's prom dress. She's been coming over to help keep an eye on Cali so I can sew and try the pieces on to get the perfect fit. We're about half way done.
I guess that's about it. I'll update later this week with pictures. :)

5 comments:

Mike and Anna said...

I love you Amy! We should start our workout program this week. Jeremy has started the rocking stage of crawling! I can't wait to see you and Cali!

Olivia said...

Please keep updating. I check and read all the time!!! Love you guys!

Jenn said...

:) i read it too! haha thanks for helping me with my prom dress! :) <3

Bowman's Beach said...

keep it coming0- we all look

esther said...

I'm sorry you have felt unloved. It is nice to get comments and know you really have friends. I'll do better. I do like looking at your blog and knowing what your little family is up to.