Thursday, May 7, 2009

Inventive

I feel so inventive. I came up with a way to keep Cali from playing with the toliet paper:

All it took was 2 hair ties. :)


I thought this was so funny, it's Cali right after she woke up after a nap.



Isn't she so cute in hats?

5 comments:

Bowman's Beach said...

yay! pictures!

Sarah said...

no way.. thats what i look like after a nap.

ps.. where did you disappear to when i went into the nursery room?

Anonymous said...

Luckily Nathan never had an interest in toilet paper, but if Hyrum or any of my other kids decide they want to play with it, I'm totally stealing your ingenious solution.

AmberRose said...

Awesome! Thnaks for the advice. He gave me 30 pills to take but I am just nervous. I throw up about every other day it seems. If it becomes a daily thing I will take it. I have another appt with Navi on the 18th. Anyways, thnaks for the help. Did you have any side affects?

Mike and Anna said...

You have such a cute little girl! What happened on friday? Give me a call!