Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Photoshoot

For Mother's Day, we got Cali's picture taken.

This one was for the Grandmas. See her tiny little teeth?


This one was for my Grandma (Cali's Great-Grandma, or "Great Mama")


And this one was for me. :)
Do you see that dress that her Grandpa Stewart got for her? It's a 24 month dress. She's now 22 1/2 pounds and 30 inches long. She's my big girl. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, she is so cute. What a big girl- getting teeth and everything.

I love that outfit. Grandpa Stewart got that for her. I bet he's looking down at her and smiling.

Amy said...

Actually, it was from my dad, the current Grandpa Stewart.

Mike and Anna said...

She looks so good in red! You have got one cute girl!

Anonymous said...

That makes sense. I just read "Grandpa Stewart" and our grandpa came to mind.

Your dad has good taste. It is a beautiful dress :-)

Danica said...

Too cute! She looks great in red!

esther said...

She is a cutie. I love the pictures. What a great thing to do for mother's day.

AmberRose said...

so stinkin cute amy!