Sunday, September 13, 2009

Photo Poll

We're always being approached by people, telling us who they think Cali looks like. Well, now it's your turn to vote.
Who do you think Cali looks like?


Sean or Amy?


Here's a pic of Cali I took about a minute ago.



Sean or Amy?
Vote now!







5 comments:

Mike and Anna said...

She has a perfect blend of both of you!!! I I think she has a little more of sean..maybe I don't know. I know you guys too well so its hard to tell...All I know is your baby is cute!!!!

Nickell said...

She's a pretty good mix. I think there's more of you though.

AmberRose said...

sean. hehe

esther said...

This is a hard one. This is the same issue I have with Lilly. I think there are pictures of Cali were her facial expressions make her look more like you and then there are those pictures where she looks more like Sean. So she is definitely a mixture of you both. Then there are times when she is just Cali.

Olivia said...

Sean, but she definitely get the squishy face from you. Hehehe... I still think she looks more like her grandma than anyone though. Mom agrees.