After wearing them just once, Cali got stuff all over them (of course) and I had to wash them. To make a long story short, they got bleach spots on them (the whole load did, but these were the worst). I was so sad, but Sean told me that they looked like they were done on purpose and that I should add stuff to it to make them look like "designer" jeans. Here's what I've come up with so far:

Here's what I've done to the front. Does it need something else?

And here's the back. You can see how badly they got bleached!
So, your opinions are valued. What do you think I should add?
Also, my bestie Marianne came down from Utah last weekend and we got to spend the day with her. :)


6 comments:
lol, so cute. i don't think they need anything else.
Amy they are perfect. You did a great job. I think they suit her even more now. So cute!!!
It looks like Grandma rubbed off on Sean for him to suggest that. Ask him about our "Sample" clothes in Elementary school.
hey that's me! Last weekend was so fun, I want to come back. By the way, my head looks HUGE next to Cali's. Hahaha
The jeans look great. Way-to-go Sean and saving the day (or the jeans)!
I think they need something around the waist. A cute scarf looking belt or something! :). Otherwise.. Good save!!
I LOVE what those little purple jeans have turned into. Anyone can have a plain pair of purple jeans but only Cali has THOSE cute pair with love not only from Grandma but new love sewn into them from Mommy. How Wonderful!
Post a Comment