Since our camera died, I've been only taking pictures on the phone, so I had to download the pictures off of the phone to put onto the blog. Now you can enjoy them, too. :) For an iPhone camera, the quality isn't too bad.
So looks like she's texting!
Loves to draw, has to be on the floor so she can lay on her tummy. The best part is that she tells me what she draws. :) Apparently, the art you can see up there is a "frog".
Lounging on her Christmas present from Santa-her own couch. I thought it was too cute how she put her feet up while she was watching Blue's Clues.
This is Cali every time we put her in her carseat. She does not like to be restrained.




2 comments:
Cute pictures! Keep them coming.
Love the pictures. The couch picture is great. It is so funny how they mimic what we do.
Post a Comment