Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Teeth and Sleep

Since Cali has been getting her cuspids (canines, i-teeth, take your pick), sleep has been really difficult for her. It seems like she's waking up screaming a lot more often. I've been trying to read my "No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers" book, but Cali likes to take it away from me and run away yelling "Baaaaaaeeeee Beeeeee" So I haven't gotten too far into it. That, and I have a library book due that I'm trying to finish.
That reminds me, I'm on-call for Jury Duty this week. I dunno who I'm going to have to get to watch Cali if I'm called in (or how they got to me for that matter-I haven't registered to vote), but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
I decided I'm going to have to actually start working out during the day. Walking just isn't cutting it enough. I'm going to use my aerobic dvd's that I got when we were first married. So if Cali starts learning some interesting types of dances, it's because I'll be working out to my Aerobic Striptease DVD's. :)
Cali's been trying to talk more often, which is a lot of fun. She's especially big on the word, "No." It's nice because it helps me figure out what to feed her. But it sucks because she says it all the time now!
I think we're going to try to get Cali to bed soon, it's only 12:30! Don't forget to check out the post with pictures below. :)

2 comments:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

OOO I am soo sorry.. my baby is started to teeth and developed krupp again this past week so I have empathy for you hehe.. the joys of no sleep and wondering how you are making it through each day and night on limited sleep... You are a great mom!

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

If they are the Antaloczy's then yes that's my aunt. hehe..