Saturday, July 17, 2010

22 months

I haven't been the best at updating about how Cali is growing up. She is talking a lot, though most of it is still gibberish. She likes to say the color of things and how many of them there are (though most things are usually called yellow and counted in twos and threes). She's getting more opinionated in what she wears and would wear dresses all the time if I offered them to her.


Being silly at Walmart (note the purse).


How we've been getting her to sleep lately because she doesn't want to stop playing.


Ate a hole in the bread and decided it looked like a purse. Love the dress from Great Grandma.


Two purses!


Playing in the sprinklers with Wyatt.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wyatt looks totally bald in this pic!! Lol

S.Shepherd said...

Kaitlynn is into purses too.

esther said...

Her hair has grown so much. I love the purses. What little girl thing.