Cali's second birthday is tomorrow, but I pulled these out of the garage today for her.
Sean has been collecting these for years and decided that Cali could have them to play with. I know she's going to be getting more toys at her party but it was my sanity at stake today.
Maybe I missed it, but I don't see what it was you got out of the garage. I think more then your sanity is leaving you. They say women lose more brain cells with each kid they have. If it was my mistake I blame my two kids! I hope you have a fun time celebrating Cali's birthday!
4 comments:
Maybe I missed it, but I don't see what it was you got out of the garage. I think more then your sanity is leaving you. They say women lose more brain cells with each kid they have. If it was my mistake I blame my two kids! I hope you have a fun time celebrating Cali's birthday!
I don't see anything either.
Oh my goodness! I remember him collecting these as a kid. He was always so excited to go to the gas station whenever a new one came out.
Now I see the picture. What a fun collection!
Post a Comment