Ever since I cut my hair, it's been hard to want to do more then put it in a pony tail. It might be because the wave/curl likes to come out. This is what it looks like in the morning:
Front
Side
Back
Any suggestions on how to help this mess it welcome!
i like your hair! but if you're like me and like your hair back, maybe try a head band? my sister likes to buy cheap ones from the dollar store and decorate them. either way, i think your hair is cute :)
5 comments:
just go really really short. that way you dont have o do it and you can just scrunch it and go!
It looks very good. I like it very much!
If that is what you look like in the morning I am jealous! It's really cute.
I use frizz-eez dream curls on my hair and it helps define my curls. Bobbie pins pulling the sides back are my friend too.
Seriously though. It looks REALLY REALLY Good! Short hair suits you well.
:-)
I totally know how you feel. My hair is always in a pony tail and I cut it short every year so I can't put it in a pony.
I think your hair looks cute.
i like your hair! but if you're like me and like your hair back, maybe try a head band? my sister likes to buy cheap ones from the dollar store and decorate them. either way, i think your hair is cute :)
Post a Comment