
Dear President and Sister Haines,
Thank you so much for being my mission parents. My mission changed me in ways I couldn't have imagined. You both were always so loving and supportive of me and my efforts as a missionary. Thank you for all the extra time, energy, and love that you set aside for me during my 9 months as a missionary.
Also, thank you, for sending me home when you did. At the time, I didn't understand why I had to go home early. I felt like a failure. Now I understand a little bit of why I needed to come home when I did. I wouldn't have ever dated Sean and discovered that he was my perfect match. I wouldn't have had Cali and she is such a joy in my life. And, from a medical standpoint, the breastlump would have gotten bigger and been even more painful.
I miss you both like crazy and wish I was better at keeping in touch with you. You know that you both will always have a place in my heart.
~Amy~ AKA Sister Stewart
No comments:
Post a Comment