My sister Jenn is doing this over at The Hairy Tooth Fairy, so I thought I'd give it a try. I've been in a little bit of a stump to know what to blog about, so this gives me an opportunity to answer questions. I figure the only people that look at my blog are my mom, sisters, grandma (Hi Gran Miffin!), and some friends who are kind enough to pretend to care. :)
Day 1, a picture of yourself with 10 facts:
This is me, untouched, unwashed, all natural.
1. I miss wearing contacts. I used to wear them everyday on my mission. Since I've had Cali, though, I haven't been able to handle wearing them longer than 3-4 hours at a time. My eyes are too dry I guess.
2. I recently discovered that I can't drink carbonated beverages anymore. My stomach can't handle it. It's really weird and really sudden.
3. While I love to knit, crochet, cross-stitch, and sew-my passion is reading. I could sit and read a book all day. Unfortunately, Cali isn't old enough for me to be able to do this yet. With crafts, I can kind of keep an eye on her without losing my spot. I miss reading for pleasure, though.
4. I'm interested in doing photo editing. I took a photoshop class in college, but it's been too long for me to remember any of it. But I recently got Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 on freecycle. So I got a few books to help me learn this really-old-but-still-better-than-nothing program.
5. Since having Cali, I've really had to learn to tone down my OCD tendancies. I guess being sick and bedridden for 5 months helped. It's hard to let Cali play and make a mess sometimes, but she's usually pretty good at helping me clean up too.
6. While I'm dying to be pregnant again, part of me is terrified that I'm going to be just as or more sick with the next one that I was with Cali and I won't be able to take care of Cali. If that's the case, then Sean and I decided that we'll foster-to-adopt the next two kids. If it's not as bad, I still think we'll only have one more and then foster-to-adopt a fourth. We want four kids and we want to adopt one of them. Is it bad that I'm hoping it's a little black boy?
7. I check my facebook more often then I should. Usually every hour. I limit my status updates to one a day, but I usually think of them days in advance. It's really weird of me.
8. I could eat an entire box of strawberry gushers in one sitting. I'm crazy about them.
9. I thrive on deadlines, but they stress me out.
10. I've tried to take up scrapbooking and jewelry making, but I think I don't have the patience for it because it doesn't come naturally to me.

2 comments:
i am looking forward to your posts!!!!! and we friends do care! lol
I like reading your posts! They make me feel like we liver closer then we really do!
Post a Comment