
So the blood work came back. My thyroid is fine. My H-pylori is fine. My blood sugar levels are fine. My hormones are fine. My cholesterol is a little high (oddly, another symptom of hypothyroidism)-Lower than 200 but higher than 150. I have all the symptoms of hypothyroidism...except the thyroid problem. My doctor is bewildered. As am I.
Now we go get ultrasounds to make sure that there are no cysts (to rule out PCOS). If that's not the problem, then we might start giving me something to make sure I ovulate regularly.
That's the update.
2 comments:
Hurray!!! At least your narrowing down the possibilities so you can move on with this chapter! :) I am very happy for you.. that so far it's not anything to serious!
It sounds like great news for you. I'm crossing my fingers that all turns out okay for you to try having another kid.
Post a Comment