Everything is going along fine. Gallbladder is a minor irritation at night. Nausea is worst right after I eat, but I'm still not throwing up. Still gaining back the weight that I lost.
Cali's doing well, still a total girly-girl who talks non-stop.
Sean works, then comes home and either does work around the house or we go over to my parents' house and do work at their house.
Meanwhile, the baby cooks, kicks, and gets bigger.
Seriously, that is my life right now.
2 comments:
I am right there with you. Nothing exciting......excpet that my baby gets to come in a week and you will have yours shorthly after!!! Thats exciting. You will have to come over and keep me company and get your baby fix in with Zeke!
Is the Nausea as bad as it was with Cali? I hope you start feeling better. I love the name Rose. I wanted to use it as Lilly's middle name.
Post a Comment