I think the main difference between Rose and Cali is this: Rose sleeps. Cali would only sleep if she nursed, and usually it was a nursing that lasted all night and through every nap. I literally laid in bed whenever Cali needed to go down for a nap. Rose, not so much. She starts out in her swing and sleeps from 10 to 4 am when I wake up to her grunting. She nurses again around 6 and then sleeps until 8. (Cali wakes us up at 7, but I just leave Rose to sleep a little more). She naps in her bouncer from 10-1, then from 3-5, and has a short nap around 7-8. She's only 3 months old, so I have no idea what her sleeping schedule will be like when she's teething. But I'm enjoying this little schedule that she put herself on as long as it lasts.
Love my happy girls!
(Rose is 3 months old today)

1 comment:
Hey, I'm back to blogging. Rose is beautiful. I think all three of you look very much alike.
Post a Comment