Wednesday, June 5, 2013

"Diet"

I've been doing a lot of praying and thinking about my weight. As of today, I am 217 lbs. And I hate it. I hate how I look in a bathing suit. I hate that I can't find shorts that fit me (I'm between a size 16 and 18). I hate that there is a guy at church that keeps asking me if I'm pregnant (he's mentally handicapped, but still).
So, I'm starting a "diet." I can't count calories because I will starve myself all day to eat junk at night. I don't agree with cutting out bread or milk or sugar (I think that all things should be in consideration). This is what I've come up with:
Breakfast: One bowl of cereal
Lunch: Yogurt and granola
Dinner: Salad and one helping of the main course
Snacks: All the fruit I want, string cheese,
Drinks: Water
Dessert: Homemade cookies (6 or less) or a glass of chocolate milk (not every night)
Exercise is difficult with Rose being so needy lately. But I'm going to attempt to walk in the evenings.
Wish me luck!

No comments: