Monday, June 29, 2015

Easy, No-Crack Cheesecake

Easy, No-Crack Cheesecake
(I usually half the recipe and put in a Keebler graham cracker premade crust because I like the ratio of crust to cheesecake better that way)

Preheat oven to 350*

15 graham crackers, crushed
2 Tbs butter, melted
Combine and press on the bottom of a greased springform pan

4 (8oz) cream cheese bricks
1 1/2 c white sugar
3/4 c milk (half is 1/4 c + 2 Tbs)
4 eggs
1 c sour cream
1/4 c flour (half is 2 Tbs)
1 tsp vanilla

Mix cream cheese with sugar until just smooth
Blend in milk, then add one egg at a time until incorporated
Mix in sour cream, vanilla, and flour until smooth. Pour filling into crust.
Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn off oven and let cool in oven with door closed for 5 to 6 hours (I usually do overnight because I'm lazy like that).
Chill in fridge until serving.

No comments: