Well, I went to the doctor's today and after going over me with the ultrasound wand for an hour (there's a little problem with the baby's kidneys), the doctor decided there was nothing between their legs-so it's gotta be a girl. We're really excited.
Now I get to start making stuff...and start thinking about names. Sean still wants us to tell people that the name is Zenith Mazirka (I don't even know how to spell that). We're keeping the name a surprize, so that's as much as you're going to be getting out of me.
One thing I know about my little girl, she is not wearing pink. At least, not by itself. I don't wanna carry something that resembles cotton candy around with me all the time.
4 comments:
Congratulations! And I was so sure you were going to have a boy.... You'll have to post pictures of all of your "nesting" stuff (ie: the preparations for the baby).
Can you at least tell us what letter her name will start with?
How fun. Its great to finally know what you are having. Chris wanted to keep Lilly's name a secret too. I didn't and it killed me not to be able to tell me family. It shouldn't been to hard making sure your little girl isn't all pink. They are making more things for girls in blue now days, and browns and I love it.
congrats... i knew you were having a girl... "why, " you ask, becuse from the very beginning girls cause so much pain... i guess they mean teenage girls...but it begins in the womb.
ps i said the same thing about pink. sad truth is, the only cute crap comes in that color..
Congrats!
Post a Comment