Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My first almost mother's day

So I've learned from my last post that I'm not going to have the luxury of waiting until The Steamroller is 9 months old to get pregnant again. Basically, it looks like I'm going to get a month to recover before we start trying again! :) j/k-I really don't know what we're going to end up doing. I'm going to try not to worry about it and let the Lord take care of it.
Still haven't decided on a name for The Steamroller. Our name that we jokingly refer to her as is Zenith Mazerka. It's looking like that might actually be her name! :) (Then her initials would be ZMA) Again, just kidding.
For Mother's day, Sean and I went to Motherhood and bought me my first pair of maternity pants yesterday. We're so tight on money, I really didn't have a lot of maternity clothes. My mom got me some shirts because my regular ones were getting too tight on me. But, I was surprized as how inexpensive the maternity clothes were at Motherhood. I got a pair of jeans for under $20-I can't even get jeans that I like for $20 regularly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another awesome place to shop is the maternity section of Old Navy. Not all Old Navy stores have a maternity section so you have to do a little research to find the one nearest you.

Happy "almost" mother's day

esther said...

I agree with rach. I got some of the cutes pants from there. I liked shopping for maternith cloths. I"m glad you found something that worked for you.

mares said...

Hooray for new pants! I was shopping today and found a pair at Old Navy and thought of you. :)

Amy said...

Unfortunately, the Old Navy here is not special enough to have a maternity section. :( I'll have to go find one that has that section.