After a year of waiting for this day to come, The Kona Crisp is finally opening today. Sean is super excited/nervous. For the next little while, Sean is going to be working from 8 AM-11 PM every day. Which means I'll get to see him in time for him to go to sleep. Poor guy, he works so hard.
Yesterday was the second mock opening. It was jammed packed with people and everybody seemed to like their food. Sean's dad came up all the way from San Diego for it. He said he drove 6 hours and paid $70 (gas money) for a free dinner. :) He's a funny guy. Sean was in the back managing the whole time, so I got to be the little wife who was introduced to everybody from the city and stuff. We're really exciting and I'm pretty sure the store is going to do well.
The Kona Crisp website is not up and running yet, but once it is, I'll put a link to it so you can check out the menu.
Tomorrow I have another doctor's appointment. Sean won't be able to go with me, so I'm going to make sure to get a picture to show him. If it's better than the last one, I'll be sure to post it as well.

2 comments:
Sweet patato fries..yummmm.....
That is great. I'm sure his hard work is going to pay off.
Post a Comment