Saturday, October 25, 2008

Smile...you're on Amy's camera!

These are some of my attempts to get a picture of Cali smiling. I turned them so you could see her, but she was laying on the floor (in case you notice that in the background).





I finally gave up and made a video. Sorry if it's a little boring (and the camera isn't steady):

Other than that, things are going well. Cali is 11 lbs 6.5 oz. She's put herself on a schedule so she takes a nap around 11 and another one around 4. Then she sleeps for 4 hours at night, then I feed her, and she sleeps for another 4 hours. It's nice to get sleep now. I wonder how long this will last...

2 comments:

Mike and Anna said...

Cali is so cute! That is so good that she is on a schedule. I wish Jeremy had a better schedule! He doesn't like napping! Can't wait to see you on Friday!

TheBurtons said...

cali is how old? i am trying to teach makena the difference between night and day...ha ha