
For Halloween, we decided to be a rock band! Here we are all dressed up. You can't tell, but I have purple streaks in my hair and Sean put blue and red streaks in his. I'm the drummer, Sean's the guitarist, and Cali is the lead singer:

I found this outfit at Ross, it just said "Princess" on it, so we wrote "Punk Rock" on it, threw on some safety pins, and put her hair in a pink mohawk. So she's our Punk Rock Princess (which is a MXPX song, btw). Isn't she so cute with a mohawk?

Sean was being silly and said Cali could go as the Little Mermaid next year.
Cali had her first stuffy nose Sunday night/Monday morning. It's a good thing Sean had Monday off because we didn't sleep ALL night. Poor thing couldn't breathe. I went to Ralph's at 4 AM and got some saline spray made especially for babies and that helped clear it up so she could sleep for an hour or two. But she was NOT a happy camper about it! I should have taken pictures, I've never seen her so miserable.
Anyone know how to help a baby's stuffy nose? We used a humidifier, but that actually made it worse! We have to make sure she sleeps on her side or else she's been waking up (while on her back) from the post nasal drip bugging her. Poor Cali.
3 comments:
Wyatt had one last night also! we have him sleeping in his car seat to help keep him upright. It's sad isn't it!
Oh, I was a punk rocker for Halloween (I had blue hair).
I used to put Sy in the bouncer or car seat when he was sick. It kept him elevated which helped with the stuffiness. I hate having a sick baby. I hope she feels better soon!
You can also buy or make saline solution that you put in her nose right before she starts to nurse, and it totally help clear out the nasal passage. I have done it with both my boys and it works wonders. If you want to make it you can just look it up on a search for homemade saline solution.
Post a Comment