
Mother's animal cookies, oh how I miss you.
I miss your frosted covered cookie goodness that I so enjoy.
I have fond memories of eating you at my grandparents house,
I think they were Granddad's favorite.
I wish I could have a bag of you right now.
Sadly, I cannot.
I hope that, one day, some other cookie company will buy the secret of your goodness.
Maybe Keebler's.
In other news...
My Steamroller (I can call her that again because she's constantly rolling from side to side) has almost doubled her birth weight. She's now over 17 lbs and she's only 4 months old! I think that makes her in something like the 99th percentile for her age. But, I don't know for sure. She hasn't been to the doctor's since she was 3 weeks old. She's on the same insurance plan that we are: The "Don't Get Sick" plan. She's also 27 inches long. People assume she's older than she really is because she looks like she's about 6 months old (with how big she is). Just look:

4 comments:
very cute photo!
She is such a cutie.
She is such a good mixture of you two!
She looks like she came right out of the 50's.. She is so cute!
So are mothers cookies no longer now? Sad!
Post a Comment