Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June gloom sucks

So Cali hasn't been doing too well lately. She's basically given up on solid foods and instead prefers to nurse...constantly. It might be a growth spirt, it might be teething, it might be a cold. Or all three. Her nose is constantly running so I have a "snot nosed kid" that screams when I try to wipe it. That might also be because it started bleeding (because it had built up), so I have to put Vaseline on it as well. This all started after she came down with food posioning at the beginning of the month. (I don't blame her for giving up on food after that) So, Cali hasn't been too super fun to be around, but she's still pretty happy-all things considering.
So that's what I've been up to. If Cali isn't sleeping (and nursing the whole time she's asleep), she's acting tired and I'm probably trying to put her to sleep. Since the weather is FINALLY getting better, I'm going to try to get her outside to see if that helps her at all.

3 comments:

Mike and Anna said...

Im sorry! She might be sick :( Poor Cali! Good luck!

Bowman's Beach said...

it's been rainy and gloomy here too. Hope she starts gettin back on track for you. I know it's so frustrating when they start doing wierd new things!

AmberRose said...

ahh poor cali. she was so good when we took her to the pool. hope she gets better soon.