Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Father's/Birthday

Sorry this is so late updating. We were able to go to San Diego for Sean's birthday and for Father's Day to spend some time with Sean's dad. It had been a little while since we'd seen him and Sean got some time off work, so we were able to go down for a few days. It was really nice.
In other news, Sean has been working non-stop since last Wednesday. His next day off is the 4th of July. He's getting really tired and drinking a lot of Monsters.
I figured out what the deal was with Cali's whole "not eating" thing-she wants to feed herself. So I went out and got her a bunch of different finger-foods and she's been eating them a lot. She especially likes the baby cheese puffs. I'm still dragging her 23+ pounds around every where I go, so you'd think I'd be losing weight, but I'm not. That's alright, though. I don't really mind.
I'll update later this week with pictures, right now, Cali's playing with the mouse. I gotta go.

1 comment: