
Cali likes to push her own stroller, provided we're holding her while she does it.

Cali with Grandpa Jeff.

Cali enjoying her lunch of finger foods (she had dropped some on the floor already).
Cali is now 10 months old. 23 lbs 2 oz. She's in size 12-18 month clothes and is getting her top two front teeth. She's almost walking, but isn't confident enough to venture out on her own. She'll take, like, 2 steps between the couch and the chair without holding on, but that's about it.
5 comments:
Wow she is co cute! We need to get together!
that last photo is espically adorable, how funny!
Cali= adorable. I love our pool dates too, she is so fun.
Yeah, I'm back blogging. Love Cali's hair, and smile. Just so cute I can't get over it.
Cali is so adorable! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Looks like she's gonna be a big spender! haha... Love the last money picture!
Post a Comment