It's 3 AM...and Cali's asleep. She's been asleep since about 2. Last night she went to bed at 1 AM. She slept until 10:30 this morning. She took her two 2 hour naps. I guess all it took was her getting a cold to get her to sleep. We're making improvements. :)
So why am I up? I can't figure out my header. My amazing friend Rachel helps me with my blog. She makes it something I can't figure out how to do myself...make it not suck. So I thought I'd do something on my own by making a new header. This is the result:
Only problem is...I can't figure out how to make it show up! It shows up on the layout, but not on the blog. So, once again, I am feeling old by being technilogically retarded. One day I'm going to be learning how to work something from Cali. That's going to be soooo weird! And hopefully not for another 25 years! I can be "uncool" at 50, right?

1 comment:
You are a parent so you are uncool now. Jk!!! =)
Post a Comment