To keep track of my diet, I'm going to be posting my weight and waist line. I'm calling this my "60 day diet" because that's how long I'm supposed to take my vitamins to get rid of the antidepressant weight. I figure I can stay away from sweets for 60 days. :) After the 60 days....? I guess we'll see what happens when we get there.

Current waist: 43" (Not to mention the big thighs and butt.)

Current Weight: 209
5 comments:
You are brave to post your weight for everyone to see. I couldn't do it.
Way to go on the diet. I would walk with you if you want a friend to walk with.
What a great goal. Good luck, I'm rooting for you!
Well be cheering you on... Can't wait to see progressive pics and hear about your progress... Your awesome for publicly commuting yourself to succeed in your goals! :)
Good goal! That is how my mom lost like 30 lbs. She drank a lot of water stayed away from sweets and fast food and the pounds started to drop. She also stopped drinking juices. That was her down fall. This workout video I have on tv is great. I tried it today and it was sorta fun! Its called the 30 day shred by jilian michaels. So if you are up to doing it with me I would love to have a friend! Well good luck and Im rooting for you!!!
Way to go Amy!! How is it coming?
Post a Comment