I splurged yesterday and it's come back to get me already. I gained the two pounds back and the one inch. :( Oh well. No more cheating. Thankfully there aren't any more holidays this month. 31 more days to go.
Cali was really funny after the earthquake. She started rocking back and forth-like the earthquake felt like to her. :) Cute kid.
My mom thought it'd be funny to teach Cali the word no. Now she won't stop saying it. It's really annoying. Yes it's helpful to get some kind of idea to figuring out what she wants but when she's upset she just says it over and over. Sometime I just wanna yell, "No what??" But that's when the Lord is testing my patience.
Do you guys ever feel like you're okay with yourself? Like you know you're talented, doing a good job at being a parent (or just being a good person in general), you have friends that like you, and life isn't too bad? Then it seems to kinda fall away for different reasons. A negative comment here or there, lonely days stuck in the house, a project that isn't quite turning out as planned, or some unexpected computer problem that makes it so you have to make an expensive purchase to fix it. I've been having one of those weeks.
But I guess I need to get better at looking at the positives in life when those days come around.
3 comments:
Holidays are hard. I got Lilly cheap dollar store candy so I wouldn't want to eat it. Sorry about the computer. The week isn't even half over. Here is to having a better second half of the week. Chris is on call tonight so we are alone too. You can always call me if you need to.
I hate being home alone during bed time. When you have a crabby toddler and a very tired baby. Hang in there.
So this next baby is going to be planned I guess with the 31 day deadline. Good luck with the weight loss.
I was wondering if you felt the earthquakes... I really really dislike earthquakes hehe... Good thing Cali seems to like them..
Aren't the roller coasters of happy times and not so happy times wonderfully horrible haha... :)
Post a Comment