11 days to Christmas and my shopping is done...I think. :)
This Christmas is a big deal because it's the first time we've been able to afford buying presents since Cali was born. I've been doing some crafting for a friend of mine to sell on her website, then I used that money to buy Christmas presents. I also sold my drumset and have my guitar on eBay. Time to clean house-literally.
I have a few aprons to make, then the rest of the gifts are coming in the mail. Hope they get here soon, I love the feeling of being on top of things. :)
Unfortunately, Cali's big present this year isn't working out. I wanted to get her one of those cheap $20 drum sets that Walmart usually has, but they don't have them coming in this year. :( But, I think it will still be fun for her. I've been telling her that Christmas is Jesus' birthday party that we throw for him. :)
2 comments:
I'm glad you are able to have a good Christmas this year. We love you, and wish you the Merriest Christmas!
Good job Amy. That's always an accomplishment.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment