Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Positive!

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been a really dark place with this pregnancy. Lots of pain and constant nausea can really do a number on your mental state.
But I've come to the realization that I need to see the positives in this situation. Either that, or my doctor is going to start prescribing me happy pills. I've been off mine since I found out I was pregnant. I went the whole pregnancy with Cali without taking them so I'm hoping to do the same with this one. That means that I need an attitude adjustment. This is my last pregnancy, my last time having a human life growing inside of me. Gotta look at the positives of my situation, remember that I prayed for 2 years for this baby, and start enjoying what I can of my life.
That being said, yesterday was my birthday. I turned 27. I got a cinnamon crunch bagel from Panera bread and it stayed down. :) I went to the doctor's today and they're scheduling my anatomy ultrasound for me sometime in the next 2 weeks. So we'll be finding out if we're having a boy or a girl soon, and I'll finally get to see the baby! :) Super excited for that.
Until next time.

1 comment:

esther said...

It is hard to be positive when life is giving you challenges. I know you can do it! I can't wait to find out the gender of this little one.