Well, we had our anatomy scan on Tuesday and we're having another girl. I was a little sad since this is our last baby that I wasn't able to have a boy, but Cali is so excited to have a sister. So far, we're still calling her Nemo because we can't come up with a name. The middle name is going to be Marie, I know that much so far. But it's hard when Sean doesn't give me any ideas and all he wants is the right to veto and to put weird reasons behind not liking them. For example, the name is not allowed to be ambiguous or a girl version of a boy name, no last names as first names, no names that begin or end with A, no location names, and of course they have to be able to go well with Cali. No problem, right? Geez!
My Hyperemesis is starting to let up a bit. I lost some more weight, bringing the total to 34 lbs lost, but I think I'm done losing weight. I lost 35 with Cali, so I'm thinking it's going to be the same with this one. I'm 20 weeks today and I was done throwing up at 25 weeks with Cali, so there's a light at the end of that tunnel. :)
People in the ward are still watching Cali almost every day, but since I'm doing a little better, it's usually just in the mornings. Since Thanksgiving is coming up, most people are going to be out of town so it'll be just me and Cali again. She's going to be watching shows and playing on the computer in the morning while I am laying on the couch, but she's pretty good at understanding that I can't really get up and play with her when I'm throwing up. She's getting to be such a big girl.
Other than me having a cold, there's nothing else new here.
2 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats!!!! that the baby is a girl and that the sickness is lightening up! Cali will make a wonderful older Sister! :)
How wonderful! You could always name her Esther! I love that you are giving her your middle name. You could hall her Haley. Like from the parent trap movie (the newer one) with the red head. Good luck with names.
Post a Comment