Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Letter to Santa


We have never encouraged Cali to believe in Santa. So, when she told me the other day that she wanted to write a letter to him, I gave her a random piece of paper that she could scribble on while I video taped her writing it. Afterwards, she wanted me to write what she dictated on the back of her paper, so Santa could read it. This is her letter:
Please, Santa, come to school for Christmas. Get Minnie socks for Christmas. Pink ones, please. And signing microphone. And little pink socks for my doll. Please, Santa, please. Thank you and shoes. Thank you for Christmas and come to our house. And I love you Santa. Please Santa come to our home. And see our beautiful house. And see our Christmas tree. And I love it. And I love, love, love, love, love you, Santa. Thank you for my presents. I love you. C-A-L-I (she spelled it)

3 comments:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Super Cute what a smart little girl! :)

esther said...

Yes way cute. Santa can't skip your house after reading that! Does she go to school? I loved your mission stories. Hope you all have a great Christmas!

Mike and Anna said...

that is too cute!