This quote from Erma Bombeck made me stop and think. "Instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I'd have cherished every moment and realized that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle."
I like that quote. Side note: At first glance, I thought the title was Erma Bombeck because thats the name you chose for your baby, and I was all, Oh please don't name your baby Erma Bombeck Aberg!!! Lol... Obviously I havent heard of her! I hope your pregnancy is going a lot smoother than it was, and if you need anything at all, please let me know... even if its as simple as taking Cali to the park for a few hours =)
2 comments:
What a cute quote!!!
I like that quote. Side note: At first glance, I thought the title was Erma Bombeck because thats the name you chose for your baby, and I was all, Oh please don't name your baby Erma Bombeck Aberg!!! Lol... Obviously I havent heard of her! I hope your pregnancy is going a lot smoother than it was, and if you need anything at all, please let me know... even if its as simple as taking Cali to the park for a few hours =)
Post a Comment