Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sitting high

For the past few days, I've had intense stomach pains. I had to leave church early because it was too painful to sit. I had 4 gallbladder attacks, 4 nights in a row. Awful.
Went to see my doctor yesterday. Turns out, baby is sitting really high. She's head down, but has not dropped yet. My doctor felt around and told me that the reason my stomach felt like a rock for hours is because my uterus is so high that it's squishing all my organs and there is gas trapped that hasn't been able to escape. He even said, "You must feel miserable" after making his observation.
So I'm 34 1/2 weeks, with no signs of going early. 40 more days! :) I'll have to take a picture this week and post it so you can see how little I am. I'm actually kinda shocked that I'm still so tiny! I've gained back 26 lbs so far, 10 more to go!

2 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

You never know. Hudson was still pretty high when I went into labor...

esther said...

Hang in there! Soon this will all be a memory.