Ok, so here's my first day trying oil pulling. I'm very skeptical, so I'm viewing this more as an experiment than anything else.
Here's my coconut oil. I got it at Ralph's for around $17
First thing in the morning, unshowered and teeth unbrushed
Here's the coconut oil solid
I melted it in the microwave for 30 seconds. It turned out to be less than a tablespoon (15mL), so I'll increase it tomorrow
Set the timer, I knew I could only last 15 minutes.
My "toxins" mixed with the oil
Afterwards. I swear there was some oil stuck between my two front teeth.
To start with, I have been waking up with a new zit every day since I was about 14 years old. I have had tooth pain in my far back, upper right molar for the past month. My gums bleed when I brush my teeth. And my scalp is super itchy, with chronic dandruff, and I get sores on my scalp. These are all thing that oil pulling is supposed to help with. We will see.
2 comments:
If you want cheaper coconut oil, I get mine at walmart for around $5. I usually buy several at a time. I hope it works for you.
Trader Joes has it for $5.99. I use coconut oil in a lot of my cooking, and it's great! I tried oil pulling once, and liked it, but I haven't kept it up. I forget to actually do it. I hope it is working well for you. :-)
Post a Comment