So I spent 4 hours last night in the ER. Poor Sean, as soon as he got home, I was like, "I need to go to the Emergency Room." So he changed and off we went. We got there around 5 and didn't leave until 9. :( Poor Sean was so hungry.
So they gave me 2 liters of fluid through an IV and they gave me some Zofran through the IV. But my stomach cramps were really bad, so they gave me some Vicadin. I was surpized, I didn't think you could take a pain killer that strong when you're pregnate. But, the ER doctor said it was okay. Dr. Navi even came by to see me. I wonder if he ever goes home.
I still haven't tried to eat anything yet. The Zofran hasn't been working for me since Sunday. I was throwing up even with my nausea medicine. :( It sucks, but what can I do?
1 comment:
I got to do that too! Not fun!
Post a Comment